.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The waves

As the Wind Blows

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

09 December 2004

JuG Suraiya, the well known columnist of Times of India is not exactly my favorite columnist - notwithstanding his celebrity status :-) But when I read this particular piece, I thought he talked something really sensible. Sometimes when I look some of my old writings - some odd reflections I had put down in black and white, I used to think by and large the core of myself hasn't changed much - though some peripheral changes obviously have taken place - in terms of perspectives or in terms of tastes. Not to forget the physical appearance - which has become totally unrecognizable from the Sepia Tone photographs of late sixties and, even eighties! But some how as Juggy (!) points out, the core of our self image remains the same!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonatellis said...

hey .. nice blog .. good reading ...

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home